Blog Archive

Sunday 20 February 2011

Contents Page Design Idea

This is a rough drawing of what conventions and design ideas i may use in my final product

For my contents page, I have continued the theme of the front page my using the colour scheme of black and pink/purple. I have used the same font that I used for ‘indie’ in the masthead to write ‘Contents’ across the top of the page and to write ‘Main Features’ above the contents of the magazine.  I used the font and colour of ‘Cindy’ in the masthead to write the date and the page numbers.
I have decided that I want the contents page to be one big photo like the contents page I analysed from ‘Rock Sound’.
I want the photograph to be of a live musician to link in with a feature in the magazine ‘Top 40 UK gigs voted by you’.  Because I haven’t taken the picture yet, I do not know if I can have black writing for the descriptions like I have designed. If black does not show up, I will use white as it is a neutral colour and won’t change the colour scheme of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment